Define a customer-focused quality management system to ensure that customer requirements are identified and met, as well as requirements related to customer communication and service and product quality.
The Marketing Department is responsible for communicating with customers, serving customers and collecting satisfaction survey information from customers.
1. With the goal of achieving customer satisfaction, the general manager should establish and maintain a customer-focused quality management system to ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined, transformed into requirements and met.
2. The general manager should carefully study the requirements of customers, which should be reflected in the quality policy and quality objectives formulated by the enterprise.
3. The Marketing Department should carefully study and clarify customers' requirements on quality.
4. On the basis of clear customer requirements, combined with the strength of our factory, formulate product quality standards to meet customer requirements.If customer requirements are not clear, production should be in accordance with industry standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. The qualified rate of products is 100%
2. The customers’ complaint rate is 0%
3.Punctuality of delivery
To ensure the realization of the above quality objectives, all departments of the company shall meet the quality objectives as follows:
1. The qualified rate of semi-finished products is 98% and the qualified rate of finished products is 100%
2. The qualified rate of monitoring and measuring instruments in the quality control department is 100%, and the rate of wrong inspection and missing inspection is 0
3. The timely supply rate of raw materials of the purchasing department is 100%, and the qualified rate of purchased and assisted parts is 100%
4. The office shall ensure that the quality system documents are systematically evaluated and revised every six months.